eProperty Innovations works with local governments and land banks as a force multiplier to help them achieve greater impact faster, operate more efficiently, and act with a greater sense of mission and purpose. We provide strategic consulting services grounded in decades of community development practice and apply lessons we’ve learned from working with new and existing land banks across the United States since 2011.
Recent projects have included land bank feasibility studies, land banks re-organization projects, and projects to launch new land banks, where we staffed the entire project from planning up to and through the hiring of their first executive leadership.
For our current ePropertyPlus land bank clients, we’ve helped them improve their data management and data leverage strategy, trained up staff, built custom software system integrations, and helped them launch new programs using our software.
– SUZANNE KEPPLE
CDBG Program Manager, City of Sharon, PA
Some of the projects we can execute for you:
- Strategic plans, evaluations & land bank feasibility assessments
- Create policies and procedures for acquisition and disposition of real property
- Write operations policies and policies for procurements and RFPs
- Assist with web design and marketing strategies
- Stakeholder relationships & outreach
- Executive Director search, hiring & performance evaluation
- Improve data & technology leverage
If your organization is looking for help developing a land bank, improving your property reactivation strategy, transitioning from a legacy data system, or you just want to be part of the community of practice we are building, contact us!
“eProperty Innovations’ help has been integral to the Houston Land Bank in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.”
– NICK HALL
Chairman, Houston Land Bank